Thursday 28 March 2013

Some pretty flowers...

M back with my second  post for the day :)

Thanks to Jovita who comes out with something new for us everytime giving us awide and reasonable variety to choose from. .. This time it was the beautiful Solar wood flowers ..... These are really beautiful in real.... delicate and crisp.. Loved them Jovi.

I wanted to make something with these beautiful flowers as highlight , which are an absolute beauty in themselves. So I decided to make something with a black silhouette and the flowers as the embellishments.

Again a Pull down card .. ( I think that's what it is called ) .. A simple wedding silhouette ( again hand drawn and hand cut by me ) I have used vellum paper to highlight the bride's and I am super happy with the way it turned out. Used the lovely Solar wood flowers from Jovi's store ....


This is how the card looks when pull opened. It is very similar to an easel card when opened... 



Do visit her store Creativita , if you are looking out for something different ....

Happy Crafting,
Meghna

7 comments:

  1. Wow ! What a lovely slide pop-up ! Fabulous drawing n cutting of silhouette ! Loved the beautiful flowers n vellum idea too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous stuff Meghana.. vellum idea is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is extraordinary! Cannot imagine how you hand drew it and the vellum veil is just superb!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Meghna! Loved your creation..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Meghana. Your drawing skills are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anyways, fantastic blog!

    Feel free to visit my web page - this site

    ReplyDelete