Thursday 25 April 2013

Side step .... card

Yes .. My first side step card..

Making a side step card had been long on my to do list but somehow never took off. But thanks to my sister ( in - law ) who pushes my creative genes to try something new everytime.

She wanted a card cum frame to gift to one of her besties .. at the same tme wnted it to be diffrent from the usual cards and frames that we get all around. After scanning through lots of permutations and combinations, I finally decided to make a side step card ... where in I can make a frame as well a card ..

I managed to spoil two 12 x 12 cardstocks before I got the cuts right. I know its a basic step card but with all the simple cards that I had been doing somehow it took time to cut it just till exact point...



The card has a frame to hold a snap plus I ave added an empty tag for messages.

All flowers are handmade :).
My sis-in-law loved the card ...

The challenge was to use Green / blue and neutrals


 I have been crafting a lot but just unable to post.. So lots of new post to be up...

Happy Craftng,
Meghna




7 comments:

  1. Great card Meghna!! Love all those pretty flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card meghna... With de frame n message tag. Nice detailing. Love it. Nice to come across ur blog n happy to follow u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meghna, this is a really pretty card, such a bright pop of color against the green. It doesn't quite match our color scheme which is greens, blues and neutrals but thank you so much sharing. It is an amazing creation.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete