Monday 2 September 2013

A super fast CD mini

A Super fast CD mini

Firstly SORRY for missing from my blog for toooooooooooooooo long. I have been crafting continuously and my lil cutie pie has started her nursery so its more of studies for me with her plus there are lots of other things going on simultaneously.

Now off to a quick post. A CD mini I did on order almost 3 weeks back that too superrrr se bhi uparrrrrr fastly ( yes yes I somehow remembered Shilpa Shetty saying super se bhi upar .... don't ask why Shilpa Shetty suddenly :P ) But yes I really mean superfast ... flat 3 hours ... :) This was made on an order and the lady who ordered it wanted a boy's theme so here we go ....




The not so girly teddy is hand drawn and fussy cut. Loads of tags for photographs or journal-ling .

The puffy animal stickers are local buy. The fence and grass are hand cut and stained :)

This page is my favorite. Loved the way it turned out. The cars  and the signal post are hand drawn and hand cut. I loved doodling the building outlines in the back ground.

Some more space for journal-ling. I liked the way it turned out looking at the time in which it was completed.

I wish to specially thank and mention Swap Central India here. It was because of them I learnt to put my discarded CD's to an artistic use :)

Watch out this space for a give away shortly and also for loads of my crafting posts :)

Happy Crafting,
Meghna




3 comments:

  1. Pretty lovely creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete