Sunday 8 January 2012

November ATC's

Well well well.....way too late to post these but I received my ATC's in the late second half of December ..... then ots of other things kept me occupied plus I was waiting ( still waiting... :) ) to hear from my second ATC partner for November ....

Anyways Tons of thanks to Lucy and Khushboo Rathi  for the wonderful ATC's I received from them......Here's a pic ....
The one with blue flower was sent by Lucy... simple yet elegant and the second one was sent by Khushboo...M in love with the glazed effect... Thank you girls..:)

Below are the two ATC's I sent ....

That's the cover..... I took the theme way too seriously ... Things I Love... and I love to make each thing to perfection ... and a card is incomplete without a proper envelope ....... 


I made two cards each for each of my partners. 


Nothing inspires me more than the nature with its ever changing hues.... Nature in a cold winter evening is something I love the most.. have tried to capture it in my water color painting....


My love for Warli is well known... 

Thanks Priya Venkat for the lovely and encouraging mail you sent me on receipt of the ATC.. ?You truly inspire me ... :)

The second ATC is also simple and I have tried to make a frame of things I love with things I love. . 


Envelope ....


The inside....

Again nature in water colors with stippling effect......


Silhouette of a happy girl in a field with a setting sun ..........

Happy crafting,
Meghna

5 comments:

  1. I love your ATC's, more so the neat and fabulous way you put them in the card...Love the warli ... some day I intend to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the ATC you sent Priya (in person)....simply mindblowing! Fantastic work Meghna! You are so talented with your art...painting...warli....wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your cards..warli painting is just wow!!
    please hop to my blog as I have left you an award....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post. keep going!
    My web page :: canapé pas cher

    ReplyDelete