Wednesday 27 June 2012

CD Mini Album

CD mini album


Hello peeps....... 

 Life has changed a lot... Anaya i keeping me on my toes ...Gosh....... she is growing up so fast and I see myself struggling a lil to keep up with her pace .... Something new every moment ...... But am enjoying it wholeheartedly. Luv u baby :)

What do you all do of old CD's ?????
THink...
Think ....
Well .... I used them to make a mini album .. Thanks to the creative mind of three BB girls at swap central ( Who says girls just chat to do TP ??? ) they come up with mind blowing ideas to make our minds work overtime ... WE are loving it girls ... keep it up......

Since we were not knowing who our partner will be the album had to be made generally ... 
which can suit anyone..... 

Here's a tour of my mini album ........ :)


The theme was ME... Yes ...... WE always make something or else for other's , so there has to be something for ME.... The recipient of the mini is supposed to fill up her details .... 

Let's see what Jovi comes up with :)


That's the close view... I love scribbling each and everything . That's the reason my albums have ample of space to scribble.... 
On the cover I have kept blank spaces .... To add up snap and write something ............ or may be more snaps :) ... That will define oneself ............


That's inside page ... MYSELF and MORE ABOUT ME ....

The LHS page is general myself page with details such as name / DOB .......
 ( Remember Myself in KG ???? )
THe stamped space has been left blank for a snap ... Below it there are tags listing favorite things ..


RHS page has some more information about one's likes and dislikes .....


For the More about me series on RHS , I have made a mini page card with reference to the tutorial from Juhi . Thanks Juhi for the wonderful tutorial.

Next pages have been devoted to one's extended self ...  
People who make you, 
who guide you,
 who support you , 
who luv you unconditionally
family and friends .... 




Bigger tags in Pink for snaps with tiny tags to jolt down memories .....


I specially loved the catch line .... Har ek friend zaroori hota hai ........
Life is so meaningless without friends ...... 
Exploding mini card with lots of space to define friend and their place in life.....

The page after that is an attempt to bring out oneself . 
What we are and why are we what we are????
Who inspired us ??/



We pass through many stages in our life... not only by years but in terms of emotions .... 
Colors of my life ... is a journey through past ....... 


WE build our future but there are lots of factors , people around us who inspire us unknowingly.....

A page dedicated to the ones who made us what we are today .....
Inspirations

Life is so incomplete without LOVE.

A page dedicated to the love of our life.... 
and to somethings we can never forget .......



LOVE -
 That special person can be 
Parents, Family, Husband ...
 It can be anyone  


Everyone of us at some point of our life regret keeping certain feelings tied up in our heart....
I wish I had said this then.......
Space to pour your thoughts .........
Just a NOTE 

And finally .....



Let me know your kind views on the story I have tried to weave together .....

Happy Crafting,
Meghna





2 comments:

  1. My GOD, I am so impressed. in such a small CD album you added tons of details.. worth having it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so so awesome Meghana... You really made use of that chhotu space too good.. and thank u.. we do more than just chat on bb for tp for sure... :D.. wanna join d gang.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete